AN ARMORED SUPER TRUCK
DEVOLRO has developed a reputation as a trusted supplier of security vehicles, swat trucks and armored cars. The INTERCEPTOR package was designed for high-level officials and military elite who demand the highest standard of security and quality. Our qualified stuff is ready to tweak your design in accordance to your specifications.
When Security Is A Necessity
Devolro Armored Cars
From B6 to B7 armor – all of our armor components are fabricated using CAD laser and plasma cutting tools to produce armor panels that fit perfectly into the platform of choice. Our fabrication process ensures quick turnaround because all armoring components are pre-manufactured. Our armoring techniques are visibly discrete and use the minimum number of panels necessary for solid protection. We especially address weak points such as the floor area and foot-wells that need extra protection. The rear tailgate is protected with a ballistic steel door, a ballistic glass window and is reinforced with steel overlaps. The bottom of the doors, which are particularly vulnerable areas in most armored cars are secured with overlaps in armor around all doors and windows. This overlap system also helps to protect the passengers from being harmed from flying, armor glass in the case of a bomb blast.
Our ultra-lightweight composite armor is proprietary and is used exclusively in our vehicles. DEVOLRO armored cars exceed B6 levels of protection (45°) in floor and roof areas by providing safety of any angle of attack. The entire armor system is bonded to the chassis which strengthens the structure of the passenger compartment. Amazingly, a full armoring package weighs less than 800 lb. As a result, there is almost no loss in performance.
We consider an armored car to be a must have for personal and corporate security.
Devolro B6 Armoring Specifications
GLASS TRANSPARENT ARMOR
Stock windshield is replaced with 42 mm bullet resistant composite transparent armor. This multi-layer glass armor is a special combination of poly-carbonate and glass that mitigates shrapnel upon ballistic impact. Armoring glass can be curved and contoured to retain the exact original appearance.
Body components are armored with a ballistic composite material and ballistic steel in accordance with B6 requirements. Armored components include: Doors, pillar posts, side panels, kick-panels, firewall, header areas, rear cargo compartment, rear wheel arches, rear seat and trunk areas. Special armoring is installed to doubly protect especially vulnerable windows and door seams.
The entire floor area is armored using molded composite rigid ballistic anti-fragmentation materials. This effectively protects against grenades equivalent to the German DM-51 or US M-67.
Composite armoring meets or exceeds NI- IIIa Standards.
The pillar posts and hinge mounts are reinforced with special steel plates.
Battery compartment armoring complies with NIJIII standards.
Proprietary Reinforcement System by DEVOLRO.
Electronic control Module (ECM) protection armoring complies with NIJIII standards.
Wire mesh tailpipe protection against insertion of foreign objects.
Composite armoring material guards against penetration and fragmentation and can withstand DM-51 or M-67 grenade.
Composite ballistic opaque armoring complies with NIJIII standards.
Provides extra safety and brute force upon impact, accidental
Provides drive-ability to run 50-100 km after puncture or whole tire damage.
When Safety Is An Issue
Armor High Power Riffle Protection B6 (En-1063) Standard
|Class||Weapon||Caliber||Type||Weight (g)||Range (m)||Velocity (m/s)||Impact||Shots|
|BR1||Handgun/Rifle||.22 LR||LB/RN||2,6 ± 0,1||10,00 ± 0,5||360 ± 10||170 J||3|
|BR2||Handgun||9×19mm Parabellum||FJ/RN/SC||8,0 ± 0,1||5,00 ± 0,5||400 ± 10||640 J||3|
|BR3||Handgun||.357 Magnum||FJ/CB/SC||10,2 ± 0,1||5,00 ± 0,5||430 ± 10||940 J||3|
|BR4||Handgun||.44 Magnum||FJ/FN/SC||15,6 ± 0,1||5,00 ± 0,5||440 ± 10||1510 J||3|
|BR5||Rifle||5.56×45mm NATO||FJ/PB/SCP||4,0 ± 0,1||10,00 ± 0,5||950 ± 10||1800 J||3|
|BR6||Rifle||7.62×51mm NATO||FJ/PB/SC||9,5 ± 0,1||10,00 ± 0,5||830 ± 10||3270 J||3|
|BR7||Rifle||7.62×51mm NATO||FJ/PB/HC||9,8 ± 0,1||10,00 ± 0,5||820 ± 10||3290 J||3|
FJ – Full Metal Jacket
FN – Flat Nose
CB – Cone Bullet
PB – Pointed Bullet
SCP – Soft Core (lead) & Steel Penetrator
HC – Hard Core, Steel Hardness > 63
WHEN SECURITY IS A NECESSITY
Heads of state, diplomats and celebrities often spend more than a million dollars on security. Within these budgets an armored car should be a must. A DEVOLRO consumer’s chances to survive a traffic accident, bomb/sniper attack or a car high-jacking increases by an order of magnitude over stock vehicles.
A FULL VEHICLE ARMORING SOLUTION
ARMORED CAR SECURITY
DEVOLRO INTERCEPTOR provides our discerning clientele with a full vehicle armoring solution. We take a mature and pragmatic approach to design and engineering by identifying weak points and eliminate them.
Some manufactures in the industry make false claims of offering “bullet-proof trucks”.DEVOLRO INTERCEPTOR IS bullet-proof.
Our armoring package can be completely discrete in appearance but still protects against the threats of most of the world’s handguns, automatic rifles and grenades in wide-spread use.
2016 TOYOTA TUNDRA CREW MAX SR-5. 5.7L V8 4×4 530 HP
- B6 certified full body armoring protection package
- Line-X polymer coating: body, frame, undercarriage, everything inside out
- Heavy duty custom upholstery for military and law-enforcement applications
- TRD Supercharger, 530 HP
- Reinforced BREMBO 400-mm. brake system
- Custom 7 inch suspension lift and upgrade with 2.5 coil-overs with remote reservoir front and 2.5 piggyback rear shocks by “DEVOLRO”
- Billet aluminum upper control arms by “DEVOLRO”
- Reinforced CV-joints, up to 600 HP
- Reinforced front and rear sway bars
- R37 Nitto tires on 20 inch wheels, 5 pcs.
- Fender flares by “DEVOLRO”
- Stainless steel skid plate for engine, transfer case and transmission by “DEVOLRO”
- Reinforced step bars / rock sliders by “DEVOLRO”
- Custom steel front bumper by “DEVOLRO” with 2″ LED Rigid
- Custom steel rear bumper by “DEVOLRO”
- Warn 9.5 CTI winch front 9500 lb. + wireless remote by “DEVOLRO”
- High output aternator replacement to 320 Amp (from 170 Amp stock for 5.7 liter V8)
- Custom bi-xenon (hi-beam/low-beam) headlights by “DEVOLRO” + core
- Smoked taillights LED by “DEVOLRO” + core
- 60-inch “Xtreme” scanning amber, white & red LED tailgate bar
- Heavy duty Vision-X LED fog lights. (4 pcs. front)
- Rear single row LED bar, 31 inch Rigid, 1 pc.
- Side LED off-road bar 30 inch Rigid, 2 pc. (single line, roof rack mount)
- Smoked front cab lights, set of 5
- Smoked rear cab lights, set of 5. (topper mount)
- Sound-vibro-heat deadening (whole cabin, doors, walls, cabin floor)
- Large capacity fuel tank replacement, 173 liter / 46 gal
- Front and rear ARB air lockers differentials
- A powerful 60 inch hi-lift jack
- All-season floor mats
- Parking assist to “DEVOLRO” steel bumpers
- Train horn
- Alarm with passive keyless entry, remote start 500m and smartphone control (engine start/stop, doors lock/unlock, lights on/off, map locator)
- Custom grill by “DEVOLRO”
- Topper by “DEVOLRO”
- Tire carrier for the trunk bed
- Custom truck bed foot steps by “DEVOLRO”
- TRD Exhaust, 2 pipes
- Bedliner plastic truck bed insert
- Full Perimeter LED Cargo Area Lighting
- Chrome shackles, 4 pcs.
- 2 High power battery replacement
- Tool/Gun box, 2 pcs.
- LED bar 50 inch, 1 pc. (roof rack mount, 180 Degree / 1 Mile range)