IS THERE A MORE VERSATILE LIMOUSINE?
A DEVOLRO LIMO can be your awesome mobile office; transporter for VIPs a remote mine site or luxury ride to the opera
When Security Is A Necessity
Devolro Armored Cars
From B6 to B7 armor – all of our armor components are fabricated using CAD laser and plasma cutting tools to produce armor panels that fit perfectly into the platform of choice. Our fabrication process ensures quick turnaround because all armoring components are pre-manufactured. Our armoring techniques are visibly discrete and use the minimum number of panels necessary for solid protection. We especially address weak points such as the floor area and foot-wells that need extra protection. The rear tailgate is protected with a ballistic steel door, a ballistic glass window and is reinforced with steel overlaps. The bottom of the doors, which are particularly vulnerable areas in most armored cars are secured with overlaps in armor around all doors and windows. This overlap system also helps to protect the passengers from being harmed from flying, armor glass in the case of a bomb blast.
Our ultra-lightweight composite armor is proprietary and is used exclusively in our vehicles. DEVOLRO armored cars exceed B6 levels of protection (45°) in floor and roof areas by providing safety of any angle of attack. The entire armor system is bonded to the chassis which strengthens the structure of the passenger compartment. Amazingly, a full armoring package weighs less than 800 lb. As a result, there is almost no loss in performance.
We consider an armored car to be a must have for personal and corporate security.
Devolro B6 Armoring Specifications
GLASS TRANSPARENT ARMOR
Stock windshield is replaced with 42 mm bullet resistant composite transparent armor. This multi-layer glass armor is a special combination of poly-carbonate and glass that mitigates shrapnel upon ballistic impact. Armoring glass can be curved and contoured to retain the exact original appearance.
Body components are armored with a ballistic composite material and ballistic steel in accordance with B6 requirements. Armored components include: Doors, pillar posts, side panels, kick-panels, firewall, header areas, rear cargo compartment, rear wheel arches, rear seat and trunk areas. Special armoring is installed to doubly protect especially vulnerable windows and door seams.
The entire floor area is armored using molded composite rigid ballistic anti-fragmentation materials. This effectively protects against grenades equivalent to the German DM-51 or US M-67.
Composite armoring meets or exceeds NI- IIIa Standards.
The pillar posts and hinge mounts are reinforced with special steel plates.
Battery compartment armoring complies with NIJIII standards.
Proprietary Reinforcement System by DEVOLRO.
Electronic control Module (ECM) protection armoring complies with NIJIII standards.
Wire mesh tailpipe protection against insertion of foreign objects.
Composite armoring material guards against penetration and fragmentation and can withstand DM-51 or M-67 grenade.
Composite ballistic opaque armoring complies with NIJIII standards.
Provides extra safety and brute force upon impact, accidental
Provides drive-ability to run 50-100 km after puncture or whole tire damage.
When Safety Is An Issue
Armor High Power Riffle Protection B6 (En-1063) Standard
|Class||Weapon||Caliber||Type||Weight (g)||Range (m)||Velocity (m/s)||Impact||Shots|
|BR1||Handgun/Rifle||.22 LR||LB/RN||2,6 ± 0,1||10,00 ± 0,5||360 ± 10||170 J||3|
|BR2||Handgun||9×19mm Parabellum||FJ/RN/SC||8,0 ± 0,1||5,00 ± 0,5||400 ± 10||640 J||3|
|BR3||Handgun||.357 Magnum||FJ/CB/SC||10,2 ± 0,1||5,00 ± 0,5||430 ± 10||940 J||3|
|BR4||Handgun||.44 Magnum||FJ/FN/SC||15,6 ± 0,1||5,00 ± 0,5||440 ± 10||1510 J||3|
|BR5||Rifle||5.56×45mm NATO||FJ/PB/SCP||4,0 ± 0,1||10,00 ± 0,5||950 ± 10||1800 J||3|
|BR6||Rifle||7.62×51mm NATO||FJ/PB/SC||9,5 ± 0,1||10,00 ± 0,5||830 ± 10||3270 J||3|
|BR7||Rifle||7.62×51mm NATO||FJ/PB/HC||9,8 ± 0,1||10,00 ± 0,5||820 ± 10||3290 J||3|
FJ – Full Metal Jacket
FN – Flat Nose
CB – Cone Bullet
PB – Pointed Bullet
SCP – Soft Core (lead) & Steel Penetrator
HC – Hard Core, Steel Hardness > 63
DO WHAT YOU DO – IN STYLE
A DEVOLRO LIMO is built for executives that want the ultimate in mobile business or pleasure experience.
A DEVOLRO LIMO offers impeccable spacious interior, outstanding off-road ability in combination with our proprietary armoring package to ensure that passengers arrive in perfect shape.
2016 TOYOTA TUNDRA CREW MAX SR-5, 5.7L V-8 381HP
- BilletCustom 7 inch suspension lift and upgrade with 2.5 coil-over’s with remote reservoir front and 2.5 piggyback rear shocks by “DEVOLRO”
- Billet aluminum upper control arms by “DEVOLRO”
- Reinforced CV-joints, up to 600 HP
- Reinforced front and rear sway bars
- R37 Nitto tires on 22 inch wheels, 5 pcs.
- Fender flares by “DEVOLRO”
- Stainless steel skid plate for engine, transfer case and transmission by “DEVOLRO”
- Step bars by “DEVOLRO”
- Custom steel front bumper by “DEVOLRO” with 2″ LED Rigid
- Custom steel rear bumper by “DEVOLRO”
- Warn 9.5 CTI winch front 9500 lb. + wireless remote by “DEVOLRO”
- Warn 9.5 CTI winch rear 9500 lb. by “DEVOLRO” + additional power supply battery
- High output alternator replacement to 320 Amp (from 170 Amp stock for 5.7 liter V8)
- Custom bi-xenon (hi-beam/low-beam) headlights by “DEVOLRO” + core
- Smoked taillights LED by “DEVOLRO” + core
- 60-inch “Xtreme” scanning amber, white & red LED tailgate bar
- Smoked front cab lights, set of 5
- Smoked rear cab lights, set of 5. (topper mount)
- Sound-vibro-heat deadening (whole cabin, doors, walls, cabin floor)
- Large capacity fuel tank replacement, 173 liter / 46 gal
- 4.88 gear ratio package improves towing and optimizes engine and transmission load
- A powerful 60 inch hi-lift jack
- All-season floor mats
- Custom grill by “DEVOLRO”
- Topper by “DEVOLRO”. (Full walk in door)
- Roof rack by “DEVOLRO”, aluminum, for topper
- Tire carrier for the trunk bed
- Reinforced BREMBO 400-mm. brake system
- Additional 2000 Lb. to payload
- Protective rubber truck bed insert
- Full Perimeter LED Cargo Area Lighting
- Chrome shackles, 4 pcs.
- Portable power inverter with a charging station, 100-220 volts
- High power battery replacement
- Crew Max Limousine Cab Extension (8 ft., 2.5 m.)
- LED bar 50 inch, 1 pc. (roof rack mount, 180 Degree / 1 Mile range)